Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Back in black

Oh yah the pink is now part of the past fading...fading...can't believe it lasted that long. I have been mostly drunk for the past 5 days and am surprised i didn't blog-under the influence. I hope that never becomes a crime. So now instead of doing homework i am blogging. I just remembered this postsecret thing i made but never sent in because it's not quite honest. VoilĂ !!!
For those of you who aren't familiar with http://postsecret.blogspot.com/ it's a site (sight??) that accepts images with short sentences. It's very meaningful/modern art. Anonymously sharing your best/worst (sometimes the distinction is not clear) secret. Anyways I put myself into the shoes of someone who invented a tragedy just so that he could feel accepted and loved by his anonymous online friends. I inverted the background because it's more savage and depressing. Afterwards he gets really depressed because he lied and this is his stab at redemption. On a more personal note, I wish I could take myself seriously enough to have a deep dark secret. My seemingly eternal love/hate relationship with being inconsequential is fun but irresponsible.

4 Comments:

Blogger Oreo said...

Yeah the black seems to suit your topics more than the pink.

Nice little project you came up with for postsecret...

9:36 AM  
Blogger Louis said...

Are you saying that i am a dark person aka a pessimist?

8:33 PM  
Blogger Louis said...

hahah i am very flattered
being a scorpio is hard but fun

9:18 PM  
Blogger Oreo said...

I'm with nikki--you give out the whole mysterious kinda vibe...then again, I dont think you're misunderstood, I think you just like to argue against everyone and everything...even if it's not something you really care about. You like to argue just for the sake of arguing....

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home