Wednesday, January 04, 2006

New animal

Well it turns out that all i remember from my magnificent dream last night is the blueprint for the best animal. I challenge any artists to draw a picture of it, because all i have is a mental picture, and i'm sure it'll fade. It's basically a cross between a fox and a butterfly i don't even remember if it had wings. I was chasing it all night and it convinced me that my alarm clock was just my pager, causing me to miss my first class today and also indirectly causing me to stub my toe really badly on a guitar case, hopefully i won't die from my injuries.

1 Comments:

Blogger Weapon_O said...

I think what you may have seen is a butterfox, an inherently blurry animal from which all butterflies and foxes descended. I'll e-mail you a picture.

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home