Thursday, December 01, 2005

Infinite adolescense?

I have just realized the full implications of my recent birthday. Being 21 makes me an adult from a quantitative point of evil (view?). Once again, the idea of measuring a human by his age fails. At this age, i'm expected to think about a career and family and all that fun stuff, but i don't any of it. I really don't want a girlfriend, i enjoy my current freedom too much. My life consists of going to school, learning about rocks and calculus, playing guitar and fiddle, flirting with any girl who is around, playing/listening/making music and abusing substances. Life is good. Couldn't ask for more! The only downfall is the absense of surf breaks around Winnipeg in the winter months.

xoxoxox
Quotes of the post :

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."



Hunter S. Thompson
RIP

1 Comments:

Blogger mi said...

ah.

my friends and i call it the "twenty-something syndrome"

it happens to all of us

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home