Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Back to bloggin'

So tonight I watched most of a movie entitled "What the Bleep". It was this incoherent but visually appealing mess that was supposed to bring quantum physics to the masses. One of the only conclusion that I was able to draw was that quantum physics takes god and splits him into enough pieces so that each consciousness has a shred of divinity. OR maybe it's that each consciousness is the shred of divinity. The physicists seem to think that all of these shreds are connected and interact somehow in some insane fractal network. The claim that I found hard to believe was the fact that there is such a thing as positive or negative reactions. It's hard for me to picture these infinitely small pieces of information being happy or sad or having emotions. So our brain processes the information from our senses and relays it to our consciousness which reacts and changes the whole network somehow. Does anyone have any insight into this? I am really wondering how space relates to this. Does my consciousness have more of a quantum effect on things that are close to me? Am I just a probability? Are quantum physicists the priests of the future?

4 Comments:

Blogger mi said...

no, i'm not ready to give up my singlehood for marriage. heheheh.

thanks for coming back. ;)
missed you around blogosphere

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps Jesus was a man with an abnornaly large shred of divinity?

Easily able to create miracles that others beleived.

11:29 AM  
Blogger Louis said...

Your comment brings up some interesting points. I'm not sure that divinity has a size or any physical manifestation. Perhaps Jesus and Buddha and all the other heroes where just more in tune with their shred of divinity. If only I could have heard those guys play guitar or fiddle....

2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'd bet my life that Buddha could really shred on the fiddle in his day.

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home