Friday, December 01, 2006

The best selling book of all time


The spiritual survival guide for those living in the deserts of Arabia 1500 years ago


All I want for christmas is a binary clock



I wonder who got to clean up all the shit?


Doth not even nature itself teach you, that if a man hath long hair, it is a shame unto him?
- I Corinthians 6:14




In some towns, drawing a picture of a duck will get you eternity in hell


"Go up, my warriors, against the land of Merathaim and against the people of Pekod. Yes, march against Babylon, the land of rebels, a land that I will judge! Pursue, kill, and completely destroy them, as I have commanded you," says the LORD. "Let the battle cry be heard in the land, a shout of great destruction". (Jeremiah 50:21-22 NLT)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Louis.

I made the binary clock you have listed. I like it too, and I'm feeling a bit of the holiday cheer. Send me a note to tom at devtoys dot com with your address and I'll send you one. (for everyone else, this offer is only good for Louis)

Thanks
Tom devtoys.com

7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

come to iq's. play pool with me :)

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home